'07 NFL Draft: Grade Day One

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

true, but rememeber that he was thrown into a revolving offense with a rotating backfield... He never got the chance to settle into anything. with Different position changes constantly and the constant change of the offensive scheme I'd say he came from a frustrating situation that he tried to make the best of, that shows good character and now he'll come in and try to earn his spot on this team which IMHO only makes lendale work harder.. I'm not grading him an "A" but I'm not chalking him up as a flop either..

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you're right, but you almost have to try to average less than 4 YPC against the pac-10.

3. well, anyone can tackle you when u dont have people that dont block for crap

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

[​IMG]

he was the one who picked off matt leinart, not michael huff.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Michael Griffin reminds me so much of Sean Taylor

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

watch the interception 3:15 into the movie,, this guy is amazing,

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Only thing I didn't like is I saw him drop to his knees a couple times for tackles, in the NFL they'll just either run him over if he goes to a knee or just hurdle him.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

go down to his knees, the tackles i saw him make, were exactly like what sean taylor does, turns himself into a massive torpedo, and throws himself into the ball carrier...

10. smili

smili Starter

I still remember that pick in the USC national championship game. He was a blur going across the field. I couldn't believe he made the pick, got foot down. I actually thought it was Huff who made the pick until I saw Griffin's highlight real yesterday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar