'06 NFL Draft Interview: Vince Young

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

IMO...No

2. AvatarKing

I'm sorry, but there wasn't any real critic to any of that. That was just... Vince is great and has no real weakness...

Vince is a great athlete and was a very good college QB. However, there are some parts of his game that you have to wonder if it will translate well into the NFL.

Reading the defense... Finding 2nd and 3rd receivers... Passing in a timing offense to exact routes... This is what the best QBs in the NFL do. Will VY be able to do this? That's the big question.

3. Yes, he will find 2nd and 3rd recievers and will pick out the holes in the defense like me on Madden.
    One of my questions is will he adapt to Norm Chow's offensive scheme?

4. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

The whole point of these interviews is to get a "homer's" perspective. If I wanted to read a bunch of criticism about Vince, I could read... well, just about every other post on this message board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar