'06 NFL Draft Interview: Matt Leinart

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Ok, misunderstanding then.

2. Torch7

Torch7 Camp Fodder

Understandable, I think the interviewee, spoke his point of view concerning Matt, which is what one should expect, but.. I don't remember the Young interview mentioning

"Matt Leinhart's arm strength, or Cutler being the flavor of the week" It just sounded to me, like a bit of putting the other two down, to boost confidence in Leinhart.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Looks like Cutler would be a nice addition to the basketball team and Fisher's softball team. Cutler in high school was a three sport athlete who not only played football, but was also a first team all-state basketball player who averaged 20 and 21 points per game his junior and senior years respectively. For the baseball team Cutler was an all-state shortstop with a .400 batting average.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Soxcat...

Snap out of it! What is this broke back mountain?

You are already male bonding with the guy as if he was already a titan. I have this image of cutler in a raider uniform getting his head knocked in by mario williams wearing two tone blue.

At 6'7 with a 40 inch vertical i think mario could handle cutler in a one on one game.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

talk about brokeback!!! someone needs to stop dreaming about Mario Williams :brow:

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Seriously, we're not getting Williams.

7. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

haha...

That aside, the one thing I liked about Leinart was the end of the article. The fact that he was still driving his old Truck instead of a new fancy Sports car. Don't know about you guys, but that stood out more to me than anything else.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Just wait a few days and Rolltide will drop off of Williams and start riding the jock of another prospect.

Personally I don't care who we take as long as he is the best QB of the bunch in 5 years.

9. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Sounds like a homer to me

So yeah, he sounded like a homer.

Why don't they just post an interview with Matt's high school best friend? Maybe one of his lady friends?

:evil: :lol:

Oh ,before I get called a homer, Leinart is my #1 pick --- slightly over Cutler.

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well, Jeff, I probably owe Ms. Halliburton an apology. Compared to this guy she's a regular Flanders :))

Don't get me wrong, I like the article, but to me it's like reading the tabloids, you enoy reading it, but believe none of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar