0 Titans in pro bowl once again...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Who? Pac Jones, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

Same as always no respect, but thats ok let them all look past this team and let us "Fly under the radar", we'll see who gets the last laugh....

(quote of the moment: " Tuck the Fexans")

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Romo made it for 2 reasons
    1) He is the starting QB for the Dallas Cowboys
    2) The NFC is a complete mess right now

I like what Salisbury had to say about it. That it's still to early to have the vote. What if one of these guys goes on a dunce streak and start turning the ball over or makes a few bad choices personally

3. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

No Titans Voted in Pro Bowl for Third Year

SUMMARY: For the third-year straight, none of the Titans players were voted to the Pro Bowl. Despite a good showing in the fan voting, Pacman Jones, Chris Hope, Keith Bulluck and Kevin Mawae didn’t get enough support to win a roster spot. Some of these players may make the squad later as an alternate as Steve McNair and Kyle Vanden Bosch did last year.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

4. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

whatever.. we dont get the recognition. who cares. we know what we have guys. we r a winning team with exellent players (woolfolk, thompson not included) i hate how adalius thomas makes it over bulluck but **** happens. hopefully the titans somehow make the playoffs and show everyone what we r made off. :grrr:

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

But he's still played much better than Polamalu.

I don't see why people get so worked u pover the PB. It's a popularity contest. It has nothing to do with skill, talent or production, it's more important how much face time you get in the media and how many friends you have around the league.

I didn't bother to look, but let me gues Ronde Barber made it for the NFC right? I have a section of Danish Bucs fan saying he's been absolutely horrible this year and wouldn't deserve to go.

6. DJB

DJB Starter

Who cares

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Actually it's probably best. This team has circled the wagons and is playing together now. Picking one or two people to go might disrupt that chemistry. This may make them even meaner the next two weeks too.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I don't really care. The fact is though it's one less game that they can't get hurt. So it keeps them healthy longer.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

This is effing bull crap. No Titans? Yeah good job NFL. Now I want us to get in the playoffs so bad and make some noise and at least get past the first round. That willl show them that some of our players deserve it. Please... John Lynch? That old jack arse... Hope is better then Lynch and Palomalu. And Thomas??? WTF? Bulluck is the best linebacker in the NFL besideds Merriman.... just wow... And another thing... No McNair??? are u kidding me?

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

someone who got truely screwed was asante samuel. the guy only leads the league in INTs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar