“More probable than not” Patriots manipulated balls.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Maybe now we will get to see @JCBRAVE 's lover boy, Garopollo, get destroyed on opening night.

I think Brady will be suspended one game... And he'll then appeal and win. So no week 1 JCB Garopollo boner.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'm just saying the pats haven't done anything the league/teams hasn't underlyingly known about for years.

The dolts were just sore losers and decided to create an alternate image of whats REALLY been going on with this whole thing.

I like a sore loser - I think it's a healthy view point of people that strive to win. But not one that cries about something everyone has tinkered and tampered with for years. It's more so just petty

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Clark

I'm seriously not trying to be an apologist here but I'm sure I come off as one regardless. I'm just a firm believer that the league majority has and will continue to find an edge. And the pats arnt the only ones doing it. They just suck at not getting caught. And when they do get caught it's because other teams/people have a vendetta about opening up a known can of worms.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Please. If sorry ass Mettenberger can slice up the Steelers so can Jimmy

5. Clark

Therefore I beg Mariota to strive for Tom Brady excellence and win by any means.

SBs baby!

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

then there's nothing that can or will be done.

Belichick has always been non-cooperative.. not affiliating with the coaches' association, manipulating the injury report system.. he is a slimeball, 100 percent. Always trying to work any angle, whether it's ethical or not is of no concern to him.

Anything that comes out is "business as usual" for him.. because he has no ethics, period.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

but that ineligible receiver stuff he pulls off is genius. Within the rules and injects excitement into the game when you see a 300lb Tackle sneak into the endzone

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Clark

They already killed some of his Post Season spice with rule changes tho

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I didn't say he wasn't a genius.. but he's a pile of poop. He is smart enough to stay right on the edge of what is allowable. The NFL has to adjust their game, because he outwits them.

10. Clark

Sounds more like a winner to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar