¡Me gusta Al Jazeera!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by avvie, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Spoken like a true moron. Probably didn't even read the original article I quoted. Thus far you have put up nothing , but your opinion based on nothing....

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

gustar does mean to like. Me gusta means I like. Yo gusto is like, I taste good or I'm pleasing to or some **** like that. Its debatable. But what's not debatable is it doesn't mean I like.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

Now we're name calling huh? Good way to defend the fact you think soccer is taking over the U.S. By the way I'm not the ****ing idiot that quoted a Al Jazeera article smh

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Fairweather Fan

Didn't say it is taking oer the US. I did however, back up my staements with proof. Something I have yet to see from you...

5. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

What proof is that? A bull**** article that anyone with a brain wouldn't put stock into? Like I said man soccer may be more popular now than it has been in a while but it isn't challenging any major sport in this country. Hate to bust your bubble.

6. Fairweather Fan

One more fact. Al Jazeera isn't a terrorist network.

7. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

One more fact, you don't know wtf you're talking about. Yes they have broadcast terror acts in the past fyi

8. Fairweather Fan

Read the original article I posted. The WOMENS world cup had more American viewers than the NBA or the Stanley Cup final. That is womens soccer, not even Mens.

9. Fairweather Fan

CNN hasn't broadcast terrorist acts? Sorry buddy, but terrorist acts are todays news.

10. Fairweather Fan

Try leaving the state of Tennessee some time. You may be amazed at whats out there...

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar