Zorn Named Skins Next HC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mdfan, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

:eh?: Who??

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

First we have a secondary coach hired as a head coach, now a qb coach? what happened to hiring coordinators?

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Well, Dan Snyder happened here. Who fires the O and D coordinator, brings in 2 new guys, and then promotes one of them to HC? That's an Al Davis type of move. Shocking enough to fire WIlliams and Saunders, but then to hire this guy? :shocked:

4. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

glad to see the braintrust is working to its highest extent in D.C.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

He had one of the greatest scrambles and throws in the history of the league. I'll see if I can find it. The Eli play looks like child's play compared to what he did on this one play.

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I grew up a KC fan so I remember Zorn, a lefty if memory serves, and pretty good at that, I seem to remember that he would be the raiders a lot. So he had that going for him anyways.:grrhee:

7. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Jim Zorn is one of my all time favorite players, but this news blew me away.

The biggest thing in his favor is that he's the guy who turned Hasselbeck into a pro bowler, so maybe Danny Boy is hoping he'll work that same kind of magic with Jason Campbell.

8. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

The more I think about this, the more I think it's a good move. Look at the history of assitants under Mike Holmgren who've gone on to be head coaches... Jon Gruden, Andy Reid (who also went from QB coach to HC), Steve Marriuci, Mike Sherman... all of them took their teams to the playoffs, and two of them went to the Super Bowl.

9. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

They hired this dude and they COULD have had Jim Schwartz - defensive genius...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar