Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Zorn Named Skins Next HC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mdfan, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mdfan Starter

Moolah:
    $6,650
  1. guitarjunkie Hates the Offseason

Moolah:
    $8
    :eh?: Who??
  2. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    First we have a secondary coach hired as a head coach, now a qb coach? what happened to hiring coordinators?
  3. vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Moolah:
    $0
    Well, Dan Snyder happened here. Who fires the O and D coordinator, brings in 2 new guys, and then promotes one of them to HC? That's an Al Davis type of move. Shocking enough to fire WIlliams and Saunders, but then to hire this guy? :shocked:
  4. titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Moolah:
    $0
    glad to see the braintrust is working to its highest extent in D.C.
  5. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    He had one of the greatest scrambles and throws in the history of the league. I'll see if I can find it. The Eli play looks like child's play compared to what he did on this one play.
  6. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,633
    I grew up a KC fan so I remember Zorn, a lefty if memory serves, and pretty good at that, I seem to remember that he would be the raiders a lot. So he had that going for him anyways.:grrhee:
  7. nigel Back on the bus

Moolah:
    $0
    Jim Zorn is one of my all time favorite players, but this news blew me away.

The biggest thing in his favor is that he's the guy who turned Hasselbeck into a pro bowler, so maybe Danny Boy is hoping he'll work that same kind of magic with Jason Campbell.
  8. nigel Back on the bus

Moolah:
    $0
    The more I think about this, the more I think it's a good move. Look at the history of assitants under Mike Holmgren who've gone on to be head coaches... Jon Gruden, Andy Reid (who also went from QB coach to HC), Steve Marriuci, Mike Sherman... all of them took their teams to the playoffs, and two of them went to the Super Bowl.
  9. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $639
    They hired this dude and they COULD have had Jim Schwartz - defensive genius...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.