Zeitgeist

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LT21Titans27, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The burden of proof isn't on those doing the debunking, it's on those making the outrageous claims. In other words, Zeitgest supporters need to be able to prove why what they are saying is right. They can't.

That said, I'll toss you a bone here. Here are some good starting points. I recommend the last link. Read all 33 pages of that topic and you'll probably end up with a decent idea of the truth.

http://godsnotwheregodsnot.blogspot.com/2007/09/debunking-zeitgeist.html
    http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=98970
    http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=85264&highlight=Zeitgeist

Oh, and by the way... Here's a direct quote from the producers of the film (it can be found on the official site):

"...It is my hope that people will not take what is said
    in the film as the truth..."

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

"but you told us to recycle ..... ?"

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I don't believe that a plane hit the pentagon
    nothing of the crash site leads me to believe otherwise

4. Blazing Arrow

Was that worded how you wanted it to be worded?

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yeah Blaz
    I think you read me wrong

if a plane (at least what is claimed) had hit the side of the Pentagon, there would be much more damage

6. Blazing Arrow

Not that I have done any research on this at all but for a second:

[​IMG]

How would you be able to judge the amount of damage done to a building by a plane?

First you totally disregard the F=M*A formula because you have no way of predicting the actual acceleration of the plane. Then you also have no idea how fortified the Pentagon walls are.

From the pictures I have seen:

[​IMG]

seems like the pentagon is made mainly of cement. I would be surprised to see the actual stress integrity of the cement used and the structure itself. I would hope that our militaries main defense intelligence base would be able to withstand a little damage before totally collapsing ....

If the plane came in at a bad angle and the wind was against it I would imagine that it would not strike with even half the force of a plane at twice the altitude as the ones that hit the WTC.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ignoring your obvious expertise in the field of 'Planes hitting buildings' read this and this and then use common sense and apply it rationally...as long as the tin foil hats don't get in the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar