Zach Brown?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Almost every sack of his came from the A-gap

Him blitzing from inside is terrifying. What do you do when a 250lb man comes barreling down the A-gap with 4.3 speed? You fumble or die.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

lol exactly. I think he will be just fine under Horton. I still think he can be great, or at least I hope so. I want to see the D-line become Nasty!

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I don't get why everyones all put off by what he said, he was keepin it real, and unlike chappelles show this time keepin it real wont go wrong

4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Doing his own thing did wonders for him last year didnt it!!!

5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I don't care if you think your coach is an idiot or a freaking football god, you listen to your coach and you do what he asks. Period. Once we start saying it's ok to ignore your coach if you feel he's wrong or dumb then we're encouraging a climate in which players do whatever they want. Coaches coach, players play that's it.

He was free-lancing out there and hurting his team because of it. He was getting his ass torched by receivers and RB's on a regular basis and taking terrible angles in pursuit. Why should we trust you to do things outside of your assignment when you're not even getting your original job done?

ZB needs a reality check not a bunch of apologists saying "It's ok to be a douche because your coach sucks".

6. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Worked wonders for the rest the linebackers, didn't it?

Funny, cause he was the best one one out of the group last year, so I'd say yes.

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yea, it did. Considering he was the only one that was benched.

I'm not explaining remedial football to you. You can believe whatever you want though.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Influx of ESPN quality posters here.

9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Brown needs to embrace the growth mindset!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar