Zach Brown?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Brown was a POS at UNC and he's being a POS here. Surprise.​
    Should have taken Lavonte David.​

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

David was such an easy scout job too. Really screwed the pooch on that one.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Two completely different players.

Doesn't remind me of Barr at all.

Barr is gonna be a beast. And we better take him if he's there at #11. Mark my words.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It's one of the reasons I don't kiss Webster's feet the way people on here do.

5. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I think this is the first time he's done this. If it's one time and doesn't happen again, then well be fine. If he continue to blame others, then he's an excuse making b**ch.

6. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

90% of football players are dumb asses.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I totally get that Barr is a better product and that they are different, what I am saying is, is that they are and were both seen as "Raw" with high potential. The knock on Brown was his tackling, but everyone was hype on his speed and size/potential. Barr is much like that. Now, personally I think Barr is more capable than Brown coming out of college, but they both had and have that bust potential which is why I compared them. I guess I am just not as sold on Barr. I will get behind him and hope for the best, but I just don't want the Titans to snag a project and have to wait for production.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's okay for Barr to be a project though... We have enough OLBs to where he can sit and learn for a season if he has to.

Obviously I would prefer that he produce immediately so we can take this division, but I think the wait (if there is one) is worth it.

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Have to agree with TWW that if :cj: said this, people would be all over him, myself included. That said, it seems like most people have the same opinion for Brown saying it too. That quote comes out as making him sound like a bad teammate with a poor a$$ attitude. In his defence, the coaching staff were scrubs last year, but he still shouldn't be giving these kind of quotes. Hope he can get his chit together, he played good 2 years ago when crutches barely played.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Barr's athletics are on par with Ansahs considering his combine stats... Ansah of course plays 15-20 LBs heavier tho.

So I guess the upside is there... But his tape leaves much to be desired for me. If hope to trade bait him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar