Zach Brown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Aug 20, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

He got some stats vs backups, he got owned every play vs starters. I watched the game 4 times LOL
  2. JCBRAVE

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Because he's double as cool as us. Duh.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

I bet his computer has a virus and thats why. I'm sure spewonmyface.com is shooting out viruses by the millions.
  5. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

That's what I thought too, I was listening on the radio that Casey was getting consistent pressure/tackles

I dnk, either way yea our D looked good so I'm really excited to see them do their thing.

Is it just me or does it feel like only one side of the ball will have a great year at a time for Titans. D is great that year, but O sucks and vise versa. I feel like if we can just get them on the same page together we'd be ok.
  6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

I am most impressed with his closing speed. I cannot wait untill the coaches think he's ready to start.
  7. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

Were you even watching the same game as me JC? Casey was controlling his guy and had a number of good run stuffs. Also, Morgan and Wimbley we not getting double teamed all night, I honestly think you just made that up.
  8. titans backbone

titans backbone Rookie

9. titans backbone

titans backbone Rookie

Casey didn't get owned...Please you over react BIG TIME.
    Maybe you expect Casey to be a huge force against any offensive line..well guess what, the guy is barely over 300 pounds, it's not like he will DOMINATE the game every sunday. He is still a very good player, knows how to get in the backfield and clearly is our best DT as of right now.

And Marks sack was 100 % based quickness, he just exploded off the ball and got himself in great position to get his sack/ff.
  10. JCBRAVE

Casey got man handled, he looked like crap vs Nicks and Joseph. If you want to ignore that, fine, but dont pretend he didn't..