Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Zach Brown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Aug 20, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,270
    He got some stats vs backups, he got owned every play vs starters. I watched the game 4 times LOL
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,270
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,622
    Because he's double as cool as us. Duh.
    Gunny high fives this.
  4. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,270
    I bet his computer has a virus and thats why. I'm sure spewonmyface.com is shooting out viruses by the millions.
  5. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,009
    That's what I thought too, I was listening on the radio that Casey was getting consistent pressure/tackles

I dnk, either way yea our D looked good so I'm really excited to see them do their thing.

Is it just me or does it feel like only one side of the ball will have a great year at a time for Titans. D is great that year, but O sucks and vise versa. I feel like if we can just get them on the same page together we'd be ok.
  6. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $564
    I am most impressed with his closing speed. I cannot wait untill the coaches think he's ready to start.
  7. THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,091
    Were you even watching the same game as me JC? Casey was controlling his guy and had a number of good run stuffs. Also, Morgan and Wimbley we not getting double teamed all night, I honestly think you just made that up.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  8. titans backbone Rookie

Moolah:
    $463
  9. titans backbone Rookie

Moolah:
    $463
    Casey didn't get owned...Please you over react BIG TIME.
    Maybe you expect Casey to be a huge force against any offensive line..well guess what, the guy is barely over 300 pounds, it's not like he will DOMINATE the game every sunday. He is still a very good player, knows how to get in the backfield and clearly is our best DT as of right now.

And Marks sack was 100 % based quickness, he just exploded off the ball and got himself in great position to get his sack/ff.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  10. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,270
    Casey got man handled, he looked like crap vs Nicks and Joseph. If you want to ignore that, fine, but dont pretend he didn't..