Zach Brown Signs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I don't know him, but have seen numerous interviews and I'm not at all impressed. Lucky for him if you can connect some dots and run fast you can play 4 years in the NFL.

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Come on Toronto, you've been around here way too long to expect Deuce to make any sense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

So you judge how smart a player is just by an interview.It has nothing to do with Football look at CJ.

I also saw the interviews and he said all the right things.If you hate the draft pick attack his poor tackling or something else Myron Rolle did not make it into the NFL for a reason

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I nearly spit out my tropical fruit smoothie. Your killing me Costa.

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Exactly. It always made me cringe when I saw McNair attempt to talk on TV. But he got it done on the field. Hell, his job is find ball, get there fast, kill guy holding ball. How freaking smart does one need to be to do that?

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Zach Brown can't tackle. That's all I have to say.

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I have a feeling he's gonna beast. And even if he can't tackle, that just means more hold up kill shots for McCarthy coming to the rescue. I just want him to be able to cover. If he can cover he shouldn't have to be a great tackler.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think it is coaching and can be fixed. If you look at the other guy who was drafted before him(Coples), they have similar criticisms against them. It is all fundamentals, so I think everything we are hearing are more knocks on the UNC coaching staff than the individual players.

9. M3gatitan

M3gatitan Camp Fodder

Didn't he lead his team in tackles last year? with like over 100? or something like that.
    If he can't tackle, then theres no way hed have anything close to 100 tackles in one season, so, I'm just ready for the preason, and I'd love for some of the guys on here that are going to watch training camp to post some vids. but I'm ready to see this guy play, I know he can cover, and thats great for us, we definatly need help covering the tight ends, but if he can actually tackle, or coached up to be a better tackler, then I belive he will be a tremendous player

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Honestly, I think he sometimes makes very good points. He's just a huge d*ck about things when he is wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar