Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

You're losing more than games, Munchak.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,495
    I'm as disgusted with this team as anyone could be. I saw absolutely NOTHING yesterday that says the Tennessee Titans are a contender. Our 3-3 record is all LIES!

:flame:Munchak you suck! Erick was right all along, :yell2: you're a scrub coach!!!!!!!
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,495
    I HATE that this is the God's honest truth. This G-D team is just for show, and will never be "cool" like the Packers, Saints, Steelers, Patriots, etc.... We're the less popular Dallas Cowboys. :sad2::sad2:
  3. memphis_raven Starter

Moolah:
    $581
    Interestingly since they changed the bye rules and require the week off.

Last week 5 of the 6 teams coming off bye lost
    Yesterday 4 out of 6 teams coming off bye lost

Dunno the trend but it's typically the other way around
  4. TBaker34 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,067
    The schaub. He said he called Vince being a bust two years ago
  5. TBaker34 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,067
    That's the quote
  6. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,883
    just stop making up stats every chance you get and you won't have to apologize every time I catch you.
  7. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $6,075
    I've been a big supporter of Coach Munchak but he lost a lot of my respect yesterday. As bad as we played going into halftime, we still could have and should have won this game. He did NOTHING. His reaction (or lack of any reaction more like it) to the way we were playing was not acceptable. Get mad, chew these guys @$$e$ out, get fired up, do something, say something, anything.
  8. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,356
    Maybe you should stop taking my insulting exaggerations as "making up stats"?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,282
    Anyone else think this thread was started just to get hi-fives? Does anyone out there support the do the same thing that isn't working approach?

The last two weeks were awful. Yesterday was especially awful. BUT look at the NFL. We are in a large group of mediocre teams. There are only about 7 to 8 teams that stand on the top by record. There about 9 teams that are terrible by record. And we fall in the ranks of the other 16 teams in the middle of the league. Isn't this what most of us expected? I expect we won't see the meltdown of last season. A really awful game in the first year of a new coach was to be expected.

Indy next week.
  9. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    maybe we just shouldn't have bye weeks... every time we come off we seem to LOSE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.