You're losing more than games, Munchak.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm as disgusted with this team as anyone could be. I saw absolutely NOTHING yesterday that says the Tennessee Titans are a contender. Our 3-3 record is all LIES!

:flame:Munchak you suck! Erick was right all along, :yell2: you're a scrub coach!!!!!!!

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I HATE that this is the God's honest truth. This G-D team is just for show, and will never be "cool" like the Packers, Saints, Steelers, Patriots, etc.... We're the less popular Dallas Cowboys. :sad2::sad2:

3. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Interestingly since they changed the bye rules and require the week off.

Last week 5 of the 6 teams coming off bye lost
    Yesterday 4 out of 6 teams coming off bye lost

Dunno the trend but it's typically the other way around

4. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

The schaub. He said he called Vince being a bust two years ago

5. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

That's the quote

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

just stop making up stats every chance you get and you won't have to apologize every time I catch you.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I've been a big supporter of Coach Munchak but he lost a lot of my respect yesterday. As bad as we played going into halftime, we still could have and should have won this game. He did NOTHING. His reaction (or lack of any reaction more like it) to the way we were playing was not acceptable. Get mad, chew these guys @$$e$ out, get fired up, do something, say something, anything.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Maybe you should stop taking my insulting exaggerations as "making up stats"?

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Anyone else think this thread was started just to get hi-fives? Does anyone out there support the do the same thing that isn't working approach?

The last two weeks were awful. Yesterday was especially awful. BUT look at the NFL. We are in a large group of mediocre teams. There are only about 7 to 8 teams that stand on the top by record. There about 9 teams that are terrible by record. And we fall in the ranks of the other 16 teams in the middle of the league. Isn't this what most of us expected? I expect we won't see the meltdown of last season. A really awful game in the first year of a new coach was to be expected.

Indy next week.

10. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

maybe we just shouldn't have bye weeks... every time we come off we seem to LOSE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar