Your top five video games... in order

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TitanJeff, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Borderlands and it's dlc has had me playing for 4 days straight. If you get the chance to check it out, do so. Only downside is it has cut into my gotitans time :(

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Geez, I know it says in order......I will try and do my best.

- Elder Scroll series
    - God of War series
    - Bioshock (did not care for it until the ending)
    - Heavy Rain (love love love this game)
    - Final Fantasy Tactics

honorable mention to Mortal Kombats, Battlefields, and Call of Duty Modern Warfare single player. First war game to actually make me go "whoa". I think it was 3 that had the unreal Normandy opening. Almost too much.

Oh yea and the new Arkham games......way to cool.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Think I'm gonna drop some $$ on a serious new gaming cpu in the next few days.

Not my top5, but I also thought this game was great. How did you like La Noire compared to it?

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I really wanted to build a new computer to enjoy Skyrim, sadly I just have bigger priorities at the moment.

LA Noire took me a minute to get into and I bought it just by all the exposure it was getting. I did not look too much into how open ended it was and how you researched the case determined a majority of the outcome. I am not sure if you have played LA Noire but it is worth the buy/rent. Sort of like GTA meets, well I guess Heavy Rain. I am not even a big GTA fan either.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I have beaten both games and really enjoyed both. I asked because I'm not really sure which I would say is the better game between Noire and Heavy Rain.

6. Toly

Toly Free your mind

BF is not a better or worse game than COD. It's just a different type of game, somewhat slower than the fast paced COD and with more variety.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I really loved how Heavy Rain just engulfed you with what I thought were more complex and personal decisions. It seemed like a game were you could do almost anything you wanted.

LA Noire I enjoyed too, even though I was not a big fan of the time frame or the GTA world, I enjoyed the back story and the colorful personalities it provided. I appreciated how "true" they kept the atmosphere also.

I give a slight nod to Heavy Rain, just because no other game is really like it, except LA Noire to a degree. With LA Noire, I kept thinking GTA, which nothing is wrong with that. It certainly has its advantages, just not my cup of tea.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

BOOOOOO TACTICS. Worst Final Fantasy ever!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M"]Boo This Man! - YouTube[/ame]

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

After playing AC:Brotherhood I rescind my honorable mentions for Assassin's Creed as I was reminded of how repetitive and annoying the game actually is. Sadly the story does not cover up for horrible gameplay and so-so graphics.

10. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Any of you guys Diablo fans? I can't wait for the third (if it ever comes out)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar