Your top five video games... in order

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TitanJeff, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Borderlands and it's dlc has had me playing for 4 days straight. If you get the chance to check it out, do so. Only downside is it has cut into my gotitans time :(
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Geez, I know it says in order......I will try and do my best.

- Elder Scroll series
    - God of War series
    - Bioshock (did not care for it until the ending)
    - Heavy Rain (love love love this game)
    - Final Fantasy Tactics

honorable mention to Mortal Kombats, Battlefields, and Call of Duty Modern Warfare single player. First war game to actually make me go "whoa". I think it was 3 that had the unreal Normandy opening. Almost too much.

Oh yea and the new Arkham games......way to cool.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

Think I'm gonna drop some $$ on a serious new gaming cpu in the next few days.

Not my top5, but I also thought this game was great. How did you like La Noire compared to it?
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I really wanted to build a new computer to enjoy Skyrim, sadly I just have bigger priorities at the moment.

LA Noire took me a minute to get into and I bought it just by all the exposure it was getting. I did not look too much into how open ended it was and how you researched the case determined a majority of the outcome. I am not sure if you have played LA Noire but it is worth the buy/rent. Sort of like GTA meets, well I guess Heavy Rain. I am not even a big GTA fan either.
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

I have beaten both games and really enjoyed both. I asked because I'm not really sure which I would say is the better game between Noire and Heavy Rain.
  6. Toly

Toly Free your mind

BF is not a better or worse game than COD. It's just a different type of game, somewhat slower than the fast paced COD and with more variety.
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I really loved how Heavy Rain just engulfed you with what I thought were more complex and personal decisions. It seemed like a game were you could do almost anything you wanted.

LA Noire I enjoyed too, even though I was not a big fan of the time frame or the GTA world, I enjoyed the back story and the colorful personalities it provided. I appreciated how "true" they kept the atmosphere also.

I give a slight nod to Heavy Rain, just because no other game is really like it, except LA Noire to a degree. With LA Noire, I kept thinking GTA, which nothing is wrong with that. It certainly has its advantages, just not my cup of tea.
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

BOOOOOO TACTICS. Worst Final Fantasy ever!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M"]Boo This Man! - YouTube[/ame]
  9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

After playing AC:Brotherhood I rescind my honorable mentions for Assassin's Creed as I was reminded of how repetitive and annoying the game actually is. Sadly the story does not cover up for horrible gameplay and so-so graphics.
  10. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Any of you guys Diablo fans? I can't wait for the third (if it ever comes out)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.