Your top five video games... in order

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TitanJeff, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Battlefield > CoD.

I say that as a former CoD fanboy. I'll say that CoD games in general have a better campaign, but these games are for pwning newbs online. Battlefield feels much more fluid to me. I wasn't happy with the bf3 beta they had on XBL, but it was beta... and pretty buggy.

Who wants to get knifed? unarmingstone40

COME AT ME BRO

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Too many campers on BF online for me.

Gameplay is really slow.

And the characters move around like weird robots. I still can't explain wtf I'm looking at when I die on BFBC2... shows the guy that killed me always looking like he's dancing and running about like an idiot.

I like run and gun. Battle of instincts and quick thinking. BF is too much hide and wait for me.

3. Titans Eternal

DW you play on 360 or ps3?

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

360. Just had to buy another for Gears 3 since my son took his to his Ma's. Bastage.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I didn't know it was a trend to like BF over Cod, I genuinely just prefer BF. I guess it's a matter of preference, being a former hardcore Counter-Strike and Socom gamer, I like the slower, strategic games more, or as you put it "hide and wait" shooters opposed to the new age Unreal Tournament.

Plus, with BF, I actually use my mic other than to just talk sh*t with lol.

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

True, but keep in mind both BF and CoD half-azzed their campaign mode because you don't buy these games for the campaign, you buy them to play on live with your friends.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The first CoD Modern Warfare was one of the best first person shooters I've ever played and that includes the campaign.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I havent played bf, but i agree. People crap on cod because its too easy for noobs or that involves no strategy amd they just release the same game every year,
    But imo, i want a game that is easy and fun, i dont want a game where my k/d ratio is like 0.009 because it simply isnt fun.

9. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

#1 Ys Chronicles
    #2 Okami
    #3 Shenmue
    #4 Xenoblade
    # 5Grandia II

10. Titans Eternal

I forgot all about Shenmue...for shame. God bless Dreamcast. AMMMEENNNNN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar