Your Titan gear..

Discussion in 'Gear' started by Broken Arrow, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Starter

This is a thread for fans to post pictures of their various titans gear.. no matter how common OR unusal it is...

I got this way back in like 2002 from a relative... It's from the 1999 seasom... unopened and still in original wrapping.

Does anyone else have this and/or might know of a value appraisal?

inag.jpg
  2. Dee

Dee Starter

Only one in the world
  3. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Starter

highly doubt it
  4. VondyP

VondyP Starter

I have a "Titans Superbowl 34 Champions" pin.
    nothing real unique other than that though
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Wake up and die right Tip Jar Donor

That's nothing, a small portion of Africa really believes the Titans won that game
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

FullSizeRender (1).jpg FullSizeRender (3).jpg FullSizeRender (4).jpg
  7. titanchamps

titanchamps Special Teams Standout

I can't find any online merch sites that carry Titans stuff that I would wear. Often, I will see clips of players after practice wearing Titans gear (long sleeve t-shirts) and I think "that looks cool." And I scour the internet and can't find anything like it. Anyone else run into this? Anyone else find the merch selection for Titan fans kinda sucky?
  8. VondyP

VondyP Starter

Yeah it's an issue imo. Girlfriend was trying to find titans crap for herself online. Victoria's secret apparently had nfl team clothing that she really liked, but, no titans option for whatever reason.
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think most of the stuff you see worn on the sidelines is available at NFLShop. Be prepared to pay out the wazoo.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. titanchamps

titanchamps Special Teams Standout

I buy very little Titans merch. I have a pull-over hoodie that I score for $15 on Ebay. The coolest Titans t-shirt I had I got from Target years ago, and I don't think they carry much NFL stuff anymore. Also haven't seen Titans hats at Kroger like before. Maybe they've ended their business relationship.