Your Titan gear..

Discussion in 'Gear' started by Broken Arrow, Aug 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

This is a thread for fans to post pictures of their various titans gear.. no matter how common OR unusal it is...

I got this way back in like 2002 from a relative... It's from the 1999 seasom... unopened and still in original wrapping.

Does anyone else have this and/or might know of a value appraisal?

inag.jpg

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Only one in the world

• Troll Troll x 1
  3. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

highly doubt it

4. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

I have a "Titans Superbowl 34 Champions" pin.
    nothing real unique other than that though

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That's nothing, a small portion of Africa really believes the Titans won that game

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

FullSizeRender (1).jpg FullSizeRender (3).jpg FullSizeRender (4).jpg

7. titanchamps

titanchamps Starter

I can't find any online merch sites that carry Titans stuff that I would wear. Often, I will see clips of players after practice wearing Titans gear (long sleeve t-shirts) and I think "that looks cool." And I scour the internet and can't find anything like it. Anyone else run into this? Anyone else find the merch selection for Titan fans kinda sucky?

8. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Yeah it's an issue imo. Girlfriend was trying to find titans crap for herself online. Victoria's secret apparently had nfl team clothing that she really liked, but, no titans option for whatever reason.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think most of the stuff you see worn on the sidelines is available at NFLShop. Be prepared to pay out the wazoo.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. titanchamps

titanchamps Starter

I buy very little Titans merch. I have a pull-over hoodie that I score for $15 on Ebay. The coolest Titans t-shirt I had I got from Target years ago, and I don't think they carry much NFL stuff anymore. Also haven't seen Titans hats at Kroger like before. Maybe they've ended their business relationship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar