Your thoughts on Bobby Wade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by gmf, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

The Titans just might... but seriously, you should start whoever plays the best, not who costs the most. Same reason why Amano needs a shot at one of the G spots and Tulloch at MLB.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Considering how little Givens had practised in camp he did well when called upon against the Jets. Its too early to judge him at this stage but the money he's being paid certainly puts him under pressure to perform.

Wade looks great so far & I like him in the slot if play 3 WR sets.

If Brandon Jones is the real deal the WR with the most to worry about could be Bennett. I love the guy but the Teflon jokes haven't surfaced without good reason.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

first of all, making jones the number one right now could ruin his career. i know he made a nice play in the preseason, but he wasnt tackled in that game. we still dont know how he will react with his first big hit.

secondly, wade hasnt proven he can beat a teams top cover corner. he's been nothing better than a 3 in his whole career. i do however, think he can be a very effective numer 2.

bennett has already proven he cant beat a teams top corner, which is why i think he should be 3 behind wade and givens.

givens is a playmaker. 67% of his catches are for first downs. he's had at least 9 plays of 20 or more yards every year but his rookie year. bennett has never had more than 4.

4. bigreese82

bigreese82 Camp Fodder

His skill set reminds me of D.Mase

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Agreed.

I'm impressed with Wade so far. But, let's not get too carried away.

6. BabyGonzo

BabyGonzo Camp Fodder

as far as running routes and best pair hands i would say wade is second to givens .

bennett has to many mental lapses

7. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Bobby Wade a potential Diamond in the ruff but dont worry soon as he gets really good. Titans will cut him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar