Your Progression in Skryim

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RavensShallBurn, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I accidentally finished the main quest last night. That sure did end abruptly.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I actually haven't played this in over a month. Really like it but kind of want to start a new guy as I went pure magic and think hack and slash might be good for Skyrim. Been real busy so only game I've been playing (and sparingly) is Star Wars Online. Just bought Twisted Metal and might get the new UFC if it iimproved from last year so it might be a little bit before i get back to dragon slaying.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I finished this afternoon. Still have a ton of unfinished side quests but I'm going to put Skyrim down for a bit. Arkham City on deck.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I've had Arkham City since Black Friday. Haven't even opened it. The same pretty much goes for Gears 3... I've played like 2 acts.

I still need to finish Arkham Asylum before I start on AC.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I lied. Never moved on. Still doing side quests and leveling up. :ha:

I REALLY am about to put it down though.

Overall, I really liked Asylum. But it did start to get somewhat tedious toward the end. It kinda felt like a grind just to finish. That said, I'm really looking forward to playing Arkham City.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

all guilds, choice daedrics (sanguine rose, black star, mace malog bal, etc.) haven't advanced the main plot much past the "reading"
    awesome game.
    took a break to run through Uncharted 3, then started AC-rev.
    I'll finish it up soon, then start Mass Effect 3
    still have Arkham shrink-wrapped

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

<iframe src="http://www.collegehumor.com/e/6747386" width="600" height="338" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

• High Five High Five x 5
  8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Lmao Alex... nice find man.

9. wg53

wg53 Starter

How are some of your skills so low at 30+ levels?

I had 100 smithing before level 20.

My archer/dual wielder (wood elf) is a level 54 with 100 smithing, heavy armor, and one handed. 90 archery and lock picking. Restoration, illusion, speech, alchemy, enchanting, and blocking all 70+.

My alteration and destruction are both low (30s). I almost never pickpocket so that is low.

Finished the main storyline. Starting on the dragon priest masks now.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Dragon pries masks are fun, its the only thing I have not finished, that I wanted to. I need to go back and do them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar