Your Progression in Skryim

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RavensShallBurn, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm still having a lot of fun with it. Like TJ, I haven't played anything else since Christmas. Well, I did try out Mortal Kombat for a day or two but quickly went back to Skyrim.

I actually haven't been playing the main storyline very much the past few weeks (TBH I think the story is actually the weakest aspect of the game). I've mostly just been focusing on leveling up while doing random side quests. My highest skills are Alchemy (81) and Destruction Magic (68-ish). After that it's Enchanting and Speech.

Probably at some point in the next couple weeks I'm going to power through the main storyline then put down Skyrim for a bit.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Alchemy to 81 must have taken forever. Mine is only like 25 and I feel like I've done a pretty good amount. I never really use potions though. I just sell them.

Is there somewhere that shows how many hours you've played?

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

you can use your save file or I think it is in your stats somewhere

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I got to the point where you have to jump over the troll.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah it did. There was probably a solid week or so where pretty much all I did was alchemy. I did use Arcadia's training in Whiterun quite a bit too. But that got expensive fast.

I sell most of my potions too except for restore health and magicka. I have to keep an ample stock of those due to how badly I've neglected hand-to-hand, archery and armor. I'm not higher than 30-something in any of those categories. So if I run out of magicka in a fight I'm f'ed. I am in the process of trying to up my archery and one-handed though.

I know the non-gamers on the forum are laughing their butts off reading all this. :ha:

6. RavensShallBurn

I used to laugh at all my friends for playing Oblivion so much... Same with Skyrim until I decided to give it a shot.

I guess I thought it would be too nerdy... Well, it is nerdy, but I still love it.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Anyone try out Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning? I d/l the demo.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Yes. I am enjoying it far more than I did Skyrim (and I really liked skyrim).

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I haven't but a friend of mine has it and is hooked. I hear the combat system puts Skyrim to shame. I'd like to play KoA eventually. But after spending so much time with Skyrim I think I'll be RPG'd out for a little while.

10. RavensShallBurn

Skyrim is pretty much the only RPG I've ever liked. I usually hate them... a lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar