Your later round favorites

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by LoneWolf, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

We had a lot of discussions on this forum about who we should draft in the first round, but last year draft we hit at all levels of the draft. So my question to you guys who are some of your later round picks for the Titans. You don't need to take into consideration for who might be our early picks.

Round 3 Casey Hayward/Josh Robinson CB
    Round 4 Nick Jean-Baptiste DT
    Round 5 Frank Alexander DE

Hayward- He is my favorite pick of this year draft for the later rounds if we can snag this kid up, he is a pure ball hawk and feisty. In 2011 he intercepted the ball 7 times but also drop 3 in one game, while also breaking up 10 passes. His career interceptions is 15 which is pretty impressive. I would love to see this kid in the nickel position it would like having Cortland but with more big plays.

Nick Jean-Baptiste- He has been growing on he he has stood out since the east-west shrine game and combine, he is a big man that is stout at the line of scrimmage. He would ease the transition into a 3-4 or hybrid defense if that is what we are looking for. Clog the middle for years, allowing Casey to be free to pressure the quarterback and the defensive ends we draft.

Frank Alexander- He was not aloud to participate at the combine because they said he had a hole in his heart, under further examination that is not true. He also bulked from 255 in college to a now solid 270. He has the traits to be a good defensive end under proper coaching.

2. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Round 6: Danny Trevathan, OLB, Kentucky
    Round 7: Jason Slowey, OG, Western Oregon

That would be an amazing last two rounds for me personally, I think both of those guys could evolve into beasts.

3. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

What I like about prospects is their production and Danny Trevathan had a lot of great traits he was a ball hawk, he blitz, and could tackle he would be a great addition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar