Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Your favorite source for Titans Information

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,904
    Twitter serves no purpose for "normal" people. I couldn't care less what any of my friends have to say in 140 characters or less.

It's a great tool for getting information quickly, that's about it.
    1 people high five this.
  2. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,434
    Awesome! Thank you! I'll get these lined up in my twitter account.

As for just opinion based articles I still think Titansized and PK are the best out there currently.

Sometimes Rotoworld can have interesting quips but they are usually too short to sink my teeth into.
  3. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    I can't seem to get into Twitter. Set up an account and have never used it. Maybe I can use it the way you do. Then again, Titan news is on here just as quickly as any other source.
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,359
    Twitter works great for news. That's my main reason for having one. And a few entertainment follows as well. Along with draft scouts to get extra info on prospects. Without that... I wouldn't ever use it lol
  5. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    Wyatt is probably the number one source for me.... Glennon is there back up the source (plus glennon actually responds to my tweets)

bleacher report is full of crap
  6. Bababooey Veteran

Wright
    Moolah:
    $148
    I follow a "Titans Influencers" list on twitter that I check back to (I don't want my page filled with posts about the Vols or Vandy just to see some Titans news, especially since I'm not local)

It's called either titans-feedr or titans-influencers. Either way, it's the compilation of 5-10 people/blogs covering the Titans locally.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.