Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

your favorite rookie!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kimberly, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Mariani will probably be returning kicks/punts. As for Rusty, your probably right. I don't LOVE Mariani, but I can still hope that he develops into something great, right?
  2. costarica2 Banned forever

Moolah:
    $268
    If mariani returns a punt ALL THE WAY IN A REAL GAME i'll be the first to be posting videos about it.

But right now I don't give a S@#$ about his montana videos you and all this fanboys are jumpin the gun on a guy who has 0 catches and 0 yards.
  3. customtitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $120
    mogan has exactly zero tackles and sacks..... so why you like him is beyond me. oh he's the #1 pick so its easy and exceptable i suppose :rolleyes:

great logic btw....
    1 people high five this.
  4. costarica2 Banned forever

Moolah:
    $268
    Check this out this was xpmar talking about trading Gage.
    Morgan is my fav rookie but i don't want to start or wishin bad luck to some of our proven players.For noob rookie out of montana.
  5. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,478
    I like Morgan and Verner. If we had either last fall, we wouldn't have been 0-6.
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    You do realize I was joking, right?
  7. globelieves Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Why is it wrong to discuss or admire someone who comes in and works their behind off? I chose Mariani as one of my "Personal" favorite rookies because the kid gave and gave on every single play. He may or may not make it in the NFL (may have out performed himself to earn a spot), but the kid didn't listen to all the people (including me) who were thinking Jeff gave him a spot for no real reason except knowing him, and he made the most of his opportunity. We should all be like that!!

Had the thread asked for the rookie you think will make the biggest contribution, that would not have been my answer.
  8. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,780
    I'm pretty sure if Mariani had been returning kicks and punts instead of Mouton, we wouldn't have been 0-6. I like Mariani for ST's, and it's difficult for me to pick a favorite among him, Verner, and Curran.
  9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,503
    Laggarette Blo--nevermind...
  10. globelieves Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    :ha:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.