your favorite rookie!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kimberly, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Mariani will probably be returning kicks/punts. As for Rusty, your probably right. I don't LOVE Mariani, but I can still hope that he develops into something great, right?

2. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

If mariani returns a punt ALL THE WAY IN A REAL GAME i'll be the first to be posting videos about it.

But right now I don't give a S@#$ about his montana videos you and all this fanboys are jumpin the gun on a guy who has 0 catches and 0 yards.

3. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

mogan has exactly zero tackles and sacks..... so why you like him is beyond me. oh he's the #1 pick so its easy and exceptable i suppose :rolleyes:

great logic btw....

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Check this out this was xpmar talking about trading Gage.
    Morgan is my fav rookie but i don't want to start or wishin bad luck to some of our proven players.For noob rookie out of montana.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I like Morgan and Verner. If we had either last fall, we wouldn't have been 0-6.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You do realize I was joking, right?

7. globelieves

globelieves Starter

Why is it wrong to discuss or admire someone who comes in and works their behind off? I chose Mariani as one of my "Personal" favorite rookies because the kid gave and gave on every single play. He may or may not make it in the NFL (may have out performed himself to earn a spot), but the kid didn't listen to all the people (including me) who were thinking Jeff gave him a spot for no real reason except knowing him, and he made the most of his opportunity. We should all be like that!!

Had the thread asked for the rookie you think will make the biggest contribution, that would not have been my answer.

8. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I'm pretty sure if Mariani had been returning kicks and punts instead of Mouton, we wouldn't have been 0-6. I like Mariani for ST's, and it's difficult for me to pick a favorite among him, Verner, and Curran.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Laggarette Blo--nevermind...

10. globelieves

globelieves Starter

:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar