your favorite rookie!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kimberly, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i have two, so if you have more than one its ok! but i want to know from everyone who your favorite rookie is on this team, whom you have taken a liking to the most! me, its derrick morgan, and rennie curran! derrick because of his work ethic, his desire to be the best that he can be, and the way that he plays! we are struck gold with him i think! plus, good lord and i am a women so forgive me all the guys that post here, but derrick is so fine!! wow!! rennie curran, same things pretty much, but his story is amazing!! not only that , but i have emailed him on facebook more than once because he has a face book account, and he has replied back, more than once! just awesome! yawls turn!

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Verner, my personal choice to be starting right CB....

3. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

all my fav's have been cursed this year!
    at first i pulled for s.johnson....then i liked blount.... now im pulling for mariani
    i'd imagine he'll be on IR by week 3 with this bad mojo i have goin

(yes i like under dogs)

4. globelieves

globelieves Starter

AV and Mariani because they both came in w/ the right attitude and showed it on the field where it counts. Other rookies may turn out to be more valuable to the team, but they get my vote for personal favorites.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Mark Mariani
    Rennie Curran

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Williams as a WR.

7. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I hate Mariani and rusty with all my <3 I hope they both get ACLs somehow.

Anyways Morgan is my Fav.

8. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

explain... please. id love to hear how you've developed such hate for them...
    pretty sh1tty to wish a serious injury on players from any team let alone ours :rolleyes:

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Well, lucky for you they both already have ACLs. :clown:

• High Five High Five x 5
  10. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I don't really hate them.I just hate you guys talking about players who are not gonna make a impact yet.\Both of them are gonna be inactive during game day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar