Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Your favorite burrito joint

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by Creeping-Cruds, Apr 30, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,160
    This is literally the fourth or fifth South Park reference I've made without even realizing it.

I actually was talking about my Chipotle experience a few weeks ago and someone mentioned the South Park thing.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,160
    Not a huge fan of Moe's either. Freshman year of college everyone wanted to go there and I never thought much of it. Got really, really tired of it quick.

DAMN. Years ago, my cousin and I (and a friend of his) ordered 100 wings from B-dubs and finished them off. I thought that was impressive. But to finish off 100 between just two guys... that's insane. Props.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,661
    Moes is pretty terrible. Everything tastes microwaved.
  3. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    They're like "Here, I'll take this giant tortilla and stuff it full of rice, beans, and medicre bean-tasting meat and people will think they're really getting something of substance."

Have been there once, and I had my fill, and I'm not a picky eater. Never really want to try it again. It's not horrible, but honestly, I'd rather go to Taco Hell and get one of those Doritos tacos.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,092
    Well yeah, if you go to any chain restaurant and then go eat the real thing there will be a difference.

Moe's, Sierra Grille, Chipotle and Q'doba are all on the same level.
  5. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    Depends where the wings are from. I could put down 50 BDubs wings tonight. Small wings. 50 Hooters wings that are always heavily breaded? No Way. I've done 30 at hooters, that's tops, and right out of high school when I exercised, and could eat a lot more.

My girlfriend's dad eats like I have never seen a human being eat. He eats like a starving child who just found Golden Corral.

BTW. Golden Corral sucks big time as well. I call it the pig trough.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,661
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    Man, this thread really made me miss San Diego

Gigantic burrito stuffed with fries, sour cream, and carne asada. Top it off with a horchata and mmmmm.
  7. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,835
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    I'm a big fan of Oscar's on Columbia (not the one across from Centennial High).
    1 people high five this.