Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Your Face when you realize last 5 years have been waste and will get worse in future

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pacman 4 HoF, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,479
    [IMG]
    2 people high five this.
  2. Stephenson Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Last 5 years? How about last 17 years?
    2 people high five this.
  3. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,532
    [IMG]

:kiss:
  4. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,153
    *Can someone please high five this for me please?*

Thank you. The sh!+ is just way too thick already. I will never leave the team but it was a tough day for me today as a Titans fan. A couple guys I work with know I'm a Titans fan and gave me some sh!+ about my boy Vince. I shrugged it off but damn it pissed me off something awful.

It's like when family has a falling out. You love em both but both are at fault but neither willing to put their pride aside. It's tough.

I'll gladly admit Vince was a bust and waste of time if Fisher gets the team turned around and we win the Super Bowl. BUT if we suck it up and don't even make the playoffs then we need to let Jerry Jones buy Jeff out. Let Dallas have him. It'd be a match made in heaven, the most overrated coach in the league coaching the most overrated team in the league.
  5. Pacman 4 HoF Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $75
  6. gkgtchey Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    31 years...If they ever do win anything, do I get a ring too??
  7. Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Moolah:
    $1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.