Your dream first 3 rounds

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titans1839, Feb 24, 2013.

1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Eh, i'd take a shot at him. If we could get him in the 5th even better but I doubt he'll last till then.I think teams care less about "character issues" than they lead people to believe. Not saying they don't care, just not as much.
    Robert Woods is solid though.
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Not questioning your decisions at all, but I don't think Robert Woods is anything too.

Woods and Stills are receivers that were products of their systems. Haven't you learned to stay away from WRs from USC and OU lol?
  3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Lol, good points. You're most likely right about Stills but I do think Woods will be a stud. He didn't really benefit from the good 'ole USC years under Carroll too much and played with probably the least talented QB USC has had in a decade. He did lose targets to Marquis Lee but who wouldn't. He's got great hands, 4.4 speed, good size, and really great production in college. I also like his competitive edge,many guys would have been content to just sit behind Marquise Lee. Woods wants to compete and I like that
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Using Walterfootball's mock:

1. Barkevious Mingo,DE,LSU- hoping he can put on some weight and be a 4-3 DE. Some guys have him going to a 4-3 team so I guess there is some hope. Let him rotate with Morgan and Wimbley and we'll have a really good pass rush.

2. Xavier Rhodes,CB,FSU- physical CB that also has some speed. Hopefully he develops quick into a starter and move Verner in. Good young trio of CBs.

3. Barrett Jones,OG,Bama- this is assuming we sign another OG in free agency. Surprised he has Jones this far down but hey I'll take him.

3(c). Quinton Patton,WR,LT- really good all around game, possession type of WR. Give him a year and he'll be starting over Washington or replacing Britt.
  5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

1. Star
    2. Warford
    3. LeVeon Bell
    3. Honey Badger

or

1. Warmack
    2. Jesse Williams
    3. LeVeon Bell
    3. Honey Badger
  6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Round 1) Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
    Round 2) Quinton Patton, WR, Louisiana Tech
    Round 3) Tank Carradine, DE, Fl State.
    Round 3) Brandon Williams, DT, Missouri Southern
  7. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

1-vacarro/floyd
    2-barret jones/elam/trufant
    3-da'rick rodgers
    3-bpa-rb
    4-brandon jenkins
  8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

My dream 1st 3 rounds...

We trade back 5-10 spots for an additional 3rd round pick.
    Rd 1: Warmack/Cooper(I don't see 2 guards going top 20)
    Rd 2: CB Jonathan Banks
    Rd 3: S Phillip Thomas
    Rd 3(trade): C/G Barrett Jones
    Rd 3(comp): CB Tyrann Mathieu
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Cooper in the 1st is what matters most to me. I don't know enough about guys that'll be around beyond the 1st round.

Cooper is the guy I want. Unless the DE out of A&M or the DT out of Florida slide to #10 then I'd grab them.
  10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

While LeVeon Bell is a beast and I would most definitely want him as CJ's change of pace back, I think we need to pick up one of the safeties that will be there in the 3rd...We can get a good power back in free agency if we have to.