Your 2014-15 NCAA basketball tournament darkhorse pick

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by A.D., Mar 24, 2015.

?
  1. Louisville (#4 seed)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. North Carolina (#4 seed)

25.0%
  3. Utah (#5 seed)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. West Virginia (#5 seed)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Xavier (#6 seed)

25.0%
  6. Michigan State (#7 seed)

25.0%
  7. Wichita State (#7 seed)

25.0%
  8. NC State (#8 seed)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. UCLA (#11 seed)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Vote for the #4 seed or lower that has the best tourney finish.

These are the top remaining seeds:
    1. Duke
    1. Kentucky
    1. Wisconsin
    2. Arizona
    2. Gonzaga
    3. Notre Dame
    3. Oklahoma

The lower remaining seeds:
    4. Louisville
    4. North Carolina
    5. Utah
    5. West Virginia
    6. Xavier
    7. Michigan State
    7. Wichita State
    8. NC State
    11. UCLA

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It's pretty easy just to pick your favorite team out of the East. So I'll go another route. I'm going Wichita St. They should get by Notre Dame, should, you never really know at this point. UK vs WVU is going to be a dog fight. If UK wins they may be drained from WVU pressing all game and then having to face Wichita's style of play. If WVU wins then they'll probably treat that as their championship and Wichita gets the win.

Duke breezes through the South, giving the nod to Oklahoma in the East, Arizona out West, and it wouldn't surprise me to see Wichita State but UK is the safer bet.

3. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Yep, the East is wide open with the #1 and #2 seeds both eliminated. Picking a darkhorse out of that bracket would be the easy way out.

I voted for North Carolina, partly because of the talent they have (took Duke into OT at Cameron) but mostly because I'm a Tar Heel fan. They have a tough row to hoe though - #1 seed Wisconsin is next for them and if they can win that one, they'll probably face #2 seed Arizona, who many thought should have been a #1 seed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar