Young's mother says Titans QB needs 'love and support'

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jfrancis04, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

The Mrs......No disrespect, because it seems you are in the know and I'm a relative newbie here on this board...........

I certainly hope the team has moved on (I doubt it). As a former player (HS and current BCS School) and now a Titan fan, what his Mother did was terrible. It has embarrassed the team, not just Vince. I cannot recall this type of thing happening, at least out in public. Things such as this were always kept in house. Each locker room in the league will now have her comments posted whenever the Titans are the opponent. She might as well as painted a target on his knees and back. There will be no respect for him. Football players can be nice people in every day life, but on the field it's a different story.

I hope our FO has recognized that and will do everything in their power to keep him off the field and safe until this blows over. Perhaps until the 2009 season.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

It's more like lock him up and keep the Titans safe from him.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

On second thought I was wrong. It was Crumpler and he was VYs target. A cut block would take him out of the play. IMO the second pick is all on VY as well as the first.

regardless theres more cats to skin sunday.

4. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Welcome to Bull****ville...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar