Young Working with New OC on Footwork

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

If Dinger can get him to plant his stinkin back foot, Vince could develop into a very good deep ball threat. He's got good arm strength... so much that it's been a problem - he's relied on his ability to flick the ball with his arm without really driving with his back leg. I don't think his sidearm motion is much of an issue - no need to mess with it, but he's got to keep on his toes in the pocket and commit with his legs to a throw. Dinger would be one of the few in the league that is up to the task - can't wait to see the results.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The proof will be when the season starts. You won't hear any complaining if VY has a grasp of the offense like a vet QB, has excellant footwork, accuracy and decision making. We shall see.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Next, I think Dinger should bring up Vince's side arm throwing. That's not how you throw a football.

4. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

That side arm throwing motion got us in to the playoffs.....I f ain't broke lets don't fixed it! GO TITANS...

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Maybe Vince will remember how to make his feet run North & South...

6. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Footwork and passing are linked together so its already being done.

7. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Run Vince Run north,south,west, east just do your thing and run!!!!!

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

no. our defense got us into the playoffs, rob bironas got us into the playoffs, vinces legs got us into the playoffs. not vince as a passer, he had nine tds and seventeen int's last year. check the facts dude.

9. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Anyway......

What's the point here??? VY needs work, period. I know that, you know that, and everybody on this board knows that. No one was mislead by his saying that VY got us into the playoffs. Let's all relax before this becomes a VY bashing session.

10. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

That's what everyone is looking to do anyway isn't it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar