Young won't start Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

Hopefully KC plays like he did last week. I would rather hold out VY until he gets better. We have the bye week and then we push into the playoffs. It makes sense. I think KC is good enough to get a win at home. 5-2 would be nice.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Vince is really lucky because that injury could have been much much worse so I'm glad Vince won't play tomorrow because I'd be sick if he played and then we lost him for the year.

I'm not the biggest KFC fan but I will definitely be rooting for him as long as he's in there. I think that if we keep it simple and get a good start that we'll get the W. I expect our D to keep doing its thing and get us some sacks and turnovers to keep us in a good position throughout the game.

Then maybe VY will be better for the trip out to San Diego against Felipe Rios and Co.

3. amy

amy Starter

I don't think the Eagles are any better than we are. KC can throw the ball like a bullet and he is as accurate as Vy. If the receivers receives what he throws and the blockers block for CJ, we will score more touchdowns than they will because there is nothing wrong with our defense. They will have Kolb on the ground.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I went to a Physician's Board Meeting today in DC, met two physicians from TN. One physician has worked with Pacman and Collins in recovery and support for those in recovery. Said collins is real active in the community. Both docs said to me Vince has a really good chance to get the greenlight. I didn't even ask them about VY. I assumed Collins would start. They just volunteered the info. Take it for what you will.

5. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

Lets hope that VY can come back soon!

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Don't even convince yourself Kerry Collins can lead us to success. We're doomed.

I'm honestly just hating the hell out of Collins right now, he should do okay hopefully.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Hey I pay good money for these tickets and all I said was that I was hoping to see Vince vs. Vick. I think that would've been interesting mainly because of the comparisons made.

I still think we'll win the game, and I hope Collins plays incredible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar