Young will not be a Texan: It's official

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If everything else is graded equally, you can bet it could play into the decision.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

unfortunately that is probably true :sad2:

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

No doubt about it. Never forget who carries the checkbook.

STEVE BISHEFF, OC Register --That leaves Adams with the opportunity to pluck Young away from the Texans and make him the NFL's next, great superstar in Tennessee. Wouldn't that be a sweet dose of redemption for an owner who was forced to leave Texas?

"I have no comment to make on any of that," Chow said.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I get the feeling Overalls will say something different to that.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think he has to do it. You can't let Houston get Bush, and not fire back with a marketable talent of your own. I only say that from an owner perspective. You need something to market and Young is huge. Leinart will never be a hype machine. He's interesting, like David Carr interesting, good looking chap who won't stir up too much trouble, and reasonably marketable, but Young is a hype machine. The nation loves him. And now he's an underdog once again. He'll be a fan favorite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar