Young to start this Sunday!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by V-MAN, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I actually think starting Young against a defense like this is a good thing. Get the worst out of the way first. I'm excited to see what happens.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I'm not so sure about the Bud Adams angle. I mean I don't think he could force Fisher to start Young if he didn't want to. For all the controversy lately I still think Fisher wouldn't be unemployed for long if he was fired.

3. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

I don't expect miracles out of him. I still think we will lose to "The Boys". It's Vince's first start and he will make some mistakes, rookie mistakes, and will probably cost a few game along the way with an INT here and there, but I still think he will be an improvement and will get better as he goes along. I'm still looking at all this with hope for next year more so than this year. Alex Smith looked like total crap last year, but this year he has looked much better. Once Vince develops some chemistry with the recievers and better feel for the Defences....watch out!

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I dissagree that we will lose because of Vince. I was there opening day. I saw how the offense pepped up when he was in. I think, much like the Steelers did for Roth, the offense will step up their game to help our rookie. I think we are in for a good game.

5. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

That wasn't desparation, it was just bad judgement.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i dont think they ever thought collins was the answer. he was a stop gap, which is something volek wasnt willing to be.

7. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

8. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

If the Titans can win a few games, we'll forgive them for the Collins screw-up.

9. MATheta

MATheta Guest

I'm not gung-ho about this

I don't want to see VY end up a Tim Couch.

And it bothers me that we paid for two non-starting qbs, BV and KC,. I know Collins was cheap, and perhaps for a reason.

10. I can't wait to see him start!!! Oh and BTW is anyone from Nashville planning on going to Dave and Buster's to watch the game?? I had thought about it but I wasn't for sure since I haven't been there on a Sunday and didn't know if many people went there that early to watch them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar