Young to start this Sunday!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by V-MAN, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wasn't serious about the one series for Young.

Let's hope so

2. maximus

maximus Starter

Celebrate good times

3. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

IADT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (It's about damn time)
    Go Titans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go VY, stick it to all the naysayers!!!
    The defense has to step up and play!!, if they do, then we will get our first win today.

4. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

It's funny. Some of the sports reporters around town had been talking about "maybe" this would be the week that the Titans would give vince his first start. I didn't pay it much attention, thinking they were just floating ideas. But this makes a lot of sense. They had already noticed the division of reps in practice this week and were not supposed to talk about it yet.

Very cool news.

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Looks like I am getting up at 3am tomorrow.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

This should be mega hype with T.O. in the house and a large part of the nation watching.

7. SteveH

SteveH Starter

Two things..

i) Bulluck knew all along !

ii) Has Bud Adams had any role in this do you think?? Just putting it out there.. Think about it.. the man who left Texas with the Oilers, we're now playing the Dallas Cowboys with THE QB everyone in Texas loves..

oh and a third..

even if Young stinks it up, he's the future... that's a whole different thing to KC stinking the place up..

fantastic news

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Great move..

I like the boldness of it. It took mcnair until his 3rd season to take over and young is doing it after 3 games. Wow!

Unusual isn't it that now that collins has been here over a month and is probably finally getting a grasp of the offense he has to sit down. Despite the 2 ints against the dolphins he did have his best game.

In any event this is a team that has averaged 11 points a game and i'm sure we can do better with young. We will now see a crowd that is on fire and a team that is on fire. The gayboys are going down!

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If Young stinks it up there will be the Young is a bust threads.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

btw- a forum member here has me covered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar