Young to start this Sunday!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by V-MAN, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm so screwed. I'm never going to get the extra ticket I want. I'm going to have to send my wife and baby inside without me and wander around outside looking for an extra ticket that is not $100. This is not how I wanted it to all go down. This is not Cowboys at Titans any longer. It's Owens v Young.

2. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Be Patient

Looks like it's the real deal. But lets remember that this is VY's first start. So, we don't know what to expect. Let's be patient and just be excited the future is out there learning his craft.

I know if he doesn't do well the entire world will be ripping the Titans and VY apart.

So, lets keep our eyes on the prize.

3. zackmann

zackmann Guest

my excitement level for tommorrow's game just quandrupled...

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

pfft... hahaha. nice try.

It doesn't work that way on this forum.

Once you are drafted you are suppossed to be Rookie Of The Year or Reese is the worst GM in the league and Fisher needs to be fired. If Vince Young doesn't throw for 300 yards, 3 td's and 50 rushing yards in a win...

:winker: a qp rating of 85 or better would be nice.

5. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

I can see it now. If VY doesn't do very well in his FIRST game. There will be tons of trolls on the site tomorrow. Get ready to either defend VY or gloat tomorrow.

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

It can not get any worst at the QB position right now.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I'll defend him to the death but I do not expect anything super spectacular tomorrow. We are going to see a guy that is going to try to take it easy and not take any unneccessary chances. All those defensive guys will be drooling to hit him, you can bet on that. I'll still be a Vince Young guy if he throws 3 int's and tanks his passer rating on par with my breathelizer test. (BAC) like extra crispy KFC did when he tanked belly up. :ha:

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I will say this is the most excited I've been about a Titans game this season.

9. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

yea i know same here... even we get blown out i know that i didnt have 2 watch kerry fing collins out there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar