Young to Remain Titans #2 QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

^^Some guys never learn

2. Is there a chance? Sure. But I still think they keep Ramsey. Plus, we have yet to see how Young and Ramsey do on Thursday.

We'll see soon enough...

3. That's a pretty safe bet at this point...

4. Pastorini

Pastorini Camp Fodder

LOL You know you just set a certain Titan player up for a easy joke but I will refrain. :)

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

How is a 14 point swing in a game we lost by 6 a "solid outing"?

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I really, really hope that Bud isn't forcing this decision on the coaching staff.

7. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

did anyone watch the bears game? cutler has NOONE to throw to yet looked quite good. if only...if only.
    ________
    Mercedes-benz v-class history

8. From-the-stands

From-the-stands Starter

Because we're talking about Vince, and I'm grading on a curve. As far as Ramsey goes, I think they should keep him on the 53 as the #3 guy. There's no way he earns #2 while sitting on the bench nursing sore ribs.

9. DCMobInc

DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

I'm assuming this is pointed at me...

Explain...

What about my post suggests that I think we will be our starter?

Who are we going to have after Collins is gone? The best hope is that VY picks his game up and he can be our QB.

Odds are he won't. But tell me, who is going to come in from the draft that is an NFL ready QB from day one in the next couple of drafts?

Who do you think we are going to trade for to be our starting QB?

What QB is worthy of being signed in free agency that can be our starter?

Do you know any teams that are willing to part ways with their QB, and can also make an immediate impact on our team?

How about any teams 2nd string QB's?

If your post wasn't directed at me, then ignore this post and go on. Otherwise, members need to stop with the VY hater/lover labels. It adds nothing of substance to the thread and only starts flame wars.

Do we enjoy segregating ourselves because other posters have a difference of opinion? Does that make any one any more or less of a fan of the TEAM?

VY is the 2nd string QB, period! Unless my memory is failing, I don't recall every hating or loving VY in any of my posts.

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Because our coaches are not like the posters on this forum who only see it the way they want to see it. For example no matter what vince does yall will never admit that hes actually good. He could win a superbowl and yall would say well so and so made up for his poor play, our defense bailed him, chris johnson bailed him etc... Now its funny that i never hear those comments when collins is playing??? Coincedence, i think not! Open your eyes people

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar