Young Thanks Fans for Rookie Honors

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans QB Vince Young thanked the fans who voted him the Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Year this week. “I’d just like to thank all the fans who voted nationwide,” Young said after accepting his award. “It’s great to have your respect, and I’ll do my best in the future to keep it going.” Young credited others for his success and feel very optimistic about his team's future. “The respect that we have for each other, the players and the coaches, is incredible,” Young said. “[Keith] Bulluck and some of the other leaders stepped up and addressed the issues, and since then we took off. Our chemistry as a team right now is really beautiful.”

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Dear Vinnie,
    There are a lot more awards where that came from; Pro Bowl, Super Bowl, MVP and Canton.... Keep up the good work, the ball is in your hands in more ways than one!

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

don't thank me I didn't vote for you

4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Somehow...i knew you didn't vote for him...and obviously the MILLIONS of fans are wrong and you are right about him. :moon2:

5. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

We thank you Vince....

6. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Ewker does not have a ballot for Superbowl MVP, so in a year or two Vince won't have to thank him for that either.

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Vince, you're welcome, I voted for you a few times ;)

8. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

no problem

9. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Sorry guys, but you are talking like Vince actually reads this website. That's funny...:ha:

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you mean he doesnt?! damn, i had it narrowed down to two members; ewker or TNThunder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar