Young Strong on First Day of OTAs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: As media from all across the country looked on, Titans QB Vince Young took snaps from under center at the team's first day of organized workouts for rookies. Reports are he looked sharp and completed a number of passes. "I think I threw the ball pretty good," Young said. "On a few I didn't get my feet planted all the way to deliver the throw as accurately as I have been throwing it, but it's a learning process right now." He said he didn't have a tough day as he began the process of learning the terminology used by the Titans offense. "There's nothing hard about it," Young said. 'Just getting down the terminology of different plays and things like that, but that's pretty much for everybody. On offense and defense."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. thats my boy right there, and who said that he couldnt take snaps from under center??? thats right he looked sharp so everyone that didnt believe, in ur face

3. (on if there is any chance he could miss any training camp time)

I don’t want to miss practice. I would not want to miss practice, but it’s just sitting down with my agent and those guys upstairs with whatever goes on. But I’ve already told my agent, (Floyd) Reese and Bud (Adams) that I want to be out there.

thats what we need out there, someone that wants to work and get better, that was one of the biggest downfalls with mcnair, he would hardly ever practice and just play in the games, and they got used to a different qb during the week

4. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

McNair didn't practice because he was hurt and couldn't. Its not like he didn't want to or was lazy. When he was healthy like young is now he always practiced. Once Young starts playing and gets hurt you could see the same thing happen. Your comparsion doesn't really make sense to me but maybe I am missing something.

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Yea, he looked good on his first day so all of the doubters were wrong!

6. From reports, he looked good. Once he gets this under the centre thing sorted out, he'll be going strong, and with a guy like Mawae under centre, that can only help him.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I really miss Fisher's reports during the off season, he always has something to say...

" I’m sure he thinks he can stand outside on the street and absorb information or something. That’s how anxious he is … "

8. lowery21

lowery21 Guest

I don't understand why Vince was wearing a red jersey. Clearly for their safety, everyone else needs to be wearing a red jersey.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

ok. I'm going to lay two posts in this thread... but...

what? that "joke" falls so flat... whatever. I don't even get that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar