Young Says Pro Bowl is Living a Dream

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans QB Vince Young has already added a lot to his resume. He was NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year, Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Year and is preparing for his first Pro Bowl. He led the Titans to a six-game winning streak. "It's like I'm living a dream," Young said. But success doesn't appear to be going to his head. He had the lowest completion percentage of any starting QB in the league and knows he has a lot of work to do if he wants to make playing in the Pro Bowl a yearly event. "Based on what I've seen from him, he just wants to keep getting better and better," Bengals QB Carson Palmer said. "It is one thing if he just kind of sits back now and rests on his laurels and says, 'Hey, I got here. I made it. I've arrived.' But he doesn't seem like that type of guy. As long as he stays hungry and keeps striving to get better, I think this guy has a chance to be a really special player for a long time."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

if only he makes it 15 years straight...

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

There's another Bowl I'm interested in him playing in in the near future ;)

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Maye 14 years straight, but no way 15. Then again...

5. hes invincebale!

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Probowls mean nothing without a superbowl ring to show off in hawaii.

:greedy:

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Pro-Bowls mean nothing if you were 6th in line to get there lol.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Pro Bowls mean nothing except that fans know how to use a cell phone.

I'm serious, people...if you start throwing VY's probowl trip around during smack time next season, I'm calling you out. I like VY, but don't start acting like fools.

9. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

its an honor to get there, no matter how you do it...

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Not really. This is like having a hot girl pick 6 other guys in front of your face, but they all reject her for whatever reason - leaving you. Oh. Thanks a lot. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar