Young Practices with the AFC Squad

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by theprizdfighter, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

yeah, that always pissed me off, especially the week I started Delhomme and then friday found out that the Panthers weren't starting him :grrr:

I heard those thursday games didn't even get decent ratings, hopefully they'll decide that was a failure, or lower their asking price so they can get on basic cable

2. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Well one game was good (the bengals-ravens game) and i was mad about the FF game thing:grrr:they really should take them off.

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Not to mention that Gumble has no business calling a football game. Between him and Collinsworth, I would rather bash my head into a wall than listen to those two announce another game.

4. this is the only reason that im going to watch the pro bowl now

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:wall: .:lol2:

6. i was also really mad when i heard that the games were only on the nfl network, i bet that cut their ratings by 3/4 cause i dont kno anyone that has nfl network

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Anyone with Direct TV - like me- gets NFL network. I believe Dish Network has it to. Each cable company monopolizes their local market too. Here it is Time Warner. Direct TV is way better---

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Ironically he could see a good bit of action with Harrison and Wayne
    :ha:

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'm on Comcast
    and have 2 NFLN (both are SD but the higher band is reserved for HD)
    but I have to admit, I rarely watch it

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm on Comcast as well. Just one SD feed here.

There's no need to watch it but a short while, because the broadcast day is just recycled constantly. That's partially why many cable providers are slow to adopt it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar