Young Practices but a Game Time Decision

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I wouldn't think he'd practice with the first team on his first day back, especially on a Friday. He wasn't going to be 100% and they weren't going to want to push him the whole practice, so putting him in with the first team would only have been disruptive to the rest of the offense. By Fri, they are wanting to have the final touches on the game plan worked through and have a solid practice. That's not a time to test your QB's leg. I'd say the fact that there were no incidents on Fri with him and they seemed to find what they wanted with his leg is is an indication that he's on schedule to have a chance on Sun.

2. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Let collins start to see how it goes he is a true pocket passer, if the game gets close lets say 4th quarter either tie or by 3 bring in VY ,that way the defense has to change their whole game plan and they have to look out for # 10 taking off out of the pocket.

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I agree

I would like to see Collins start and if he begins to struggle, throw Superman in there

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The bad thing is Young won't be able to do things with his legs with the injury. I just hope the game plan isn't to conservative. I want to see us air it out a little.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar