Young Possible to Play Entire Second Half Against Saints

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

V.Young needs the extra time in preseason. Anyone who thinks Vince is gonna light it up may be a lil dissapointed. I may be wrong and I hope Iam but from watching him in camp he has a long way to go. Im not saying he isnt gonna be a great player in the NFL, one day, but alot of people believe he is just gonna come in and tear it up his rookie year.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

well Vince Young's picture is on the ticket. :bump: :shocked: :guzzle: :logo:

damn Jeff... workin double duty on the smilies there bud! ...

many new ones there... I like 'em!

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

imho, vince young will struggle, for the main reason is taking snaps under center takes a long time to get used to. montana has said it before about a.smith, he struggles until he learns to play under center. i think young will be great, he is a winner, and a flat out playmaker, but he will need possibly 2-3 years to develop, but he can just makes plays so i am not sure. i am not bashing him, i support him, we well just have to see.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I hope I'm wrong, but it seems not such a far cry that Young could make an error out of every 3 plays. I hope it's better than that, but you know, it's conceivable he could do something to kill every drive just about.

I think it's better to go in prepared for that type of performance and then be pleasantly surprised if at all he surpasses expectations.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

carson palmer's first two or three passes in his preseason debut were intercepted for touchdowns.

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

yeah but he sat out his whole first year, didn't take one snap.

7. Fry

regardless it was his first preseason game.

8. H Man

H Man Guest

I remember watching that...
    I thought the Oilers were ready to repeat what the Cowpokes had just done with the triplettes. With McNair, Eddie both young, I figured we would pick up a solid reciever, and snatch one or two rings before it was all over...ah well.

Well, here we are with the next version (Young and White), and still waiting for that stud reciever...and the rings.:greedy: :logo:

9. Fry

calvin johnson :yes:

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar