Young Playing Well According to Heimerdinger

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

hahhaha are you serious? wow that is insane. yeah vy is more of a winner than peyton manning.

vy choked last year in the playoffs. he choked his rookie year and couldnt get them to the playoffs. do you see how retarded that sounds

2. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

i was just getting ready to rephrase that

but oh well. you will get used to it or you wont. i dont care

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

omahacolt, I love your drivel.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Vince played 3 less games in first two years and still won more games than Peyton. The numbers speak louder than the foot that is still stuck in your mouth.

5. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

i am going to be nice and let you in on a little secret. football is a team sport

mannings team was horrible his first year. but they got a bit better and they went 13-3

who do you think you are talking to anyway. make a good argument sir. or just dont come back to me. you cant compare vy to manning. you cant. if you try you look like a tard

i think the world would agree with that

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

thank you sir

and god bless

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If you want to know how vince is doing don't ask the coaching staff ask kevin mawae. He don't beat around the bush..

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Mawae was complimentary of Young this week.

I'm not going to judge Young any more than anyone else the first week of training camp or even the first couple of preseason games. But if he's appears indecisive when the Jags come to town and it's due to not being comfortable with Heimerdinger's new passing offense, it'll be fair to question whether or not the time missed while he went to college had an impact.

Dinger and Fisher would say no but how could it not if Dinger had the offense in place by March?

9. finally headlines I like reading...he's going to be big time this year

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If the offense isn't running smoothly, with a full training camp and preseason to get it right, there are bigger problems than the time Vince missed while at college.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar