Young players stepped up today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by damersbrah, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

I think Ruud was injured. While we're eating crow I'll admit I never liked the Casey pick, but he has been a nice surprise all season. Still would like another big DT inside.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yeah I was very impressed with the young guys.

3. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

He played well, had a INT called back on Ayers' penalty. I'd like to see him resigned, he's a solid player. I know a lot of people probably don't like him, but he's amongst least concerns of our defense.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

played well today. Others have been critical of him, I've always thought he was solid. I think any safety can be exposed with this poor of a pass rush..

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Hi Five for admitting being wrong on DWill...now there are about 10 others that need to do the same.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

DWill may be out best WR right now, he's always been on the same page with Hasselbeck, just had the dropsies. The other WRs just haven't figured out where they're going and have the dropsies too.

McCarthy looks really solid, bout time starting to see some impact plays from Ayers as he rushed more often today. Still not very impressed with our DEs, but Hayes looked pretty good. I don't know if JJ is gonna figure out DE, but he's too oft injured to move back inside especially with Gray wanting more beef at DT.

OLine created some nice holes and CJ did a really nice job for the most part of hitting it up in there and getting what was there(funny how he gets through that first wave when he hits it hard).

Griffin.......eh, why am I always disappointed? I guess my expectations for him are much higher than some others.

7. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Ok. Yeah I'm a fan of Griffin as well. I personally think he's been doing better lately, especially with tackling/being more physical. But its hard for me to tell considering I usually can't watch the games.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Didn't we have a wager to this effect?

:brow:

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I think you need to go back and watch it again.

McCarthy ran to the ball a lot and he frequently got himself in a position to make a play. When he got there though he either missed the tackle completely or needed help.

I wasn't impressed. He's another Brad Kassell. Great attitude and hustle but not starter material.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

some charity wager that D-Will was supposed to lead the team in receiving yards. I never took it though because as I explained no one on this board except me keeps their word on bets (Duece and whoever bet me on CJ). No sense for me to bet against myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar