Young Pays Visit to Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fltitan

fltitan Guest

Anyone hear Maddens comments about Farve last night. He thinks Farve wants to be released or traded so he can be with a winner his last year. Packers have excused Farve from team work outs but I dont hear Cook saying anything about getting Farve to Packers off season program. All sounds similar to whats happened here, just coincidence I guess. Dan Patrick said today that a source very close to the Ravens told him they want McNair there soon as he released, how would they know that if they hadnt already talked about money. Its a good thing the nfl doesnt enforce tampering rules at least for the Ravens.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Isn't the difference that Favre doesn't want to work out, whereas Steve does?

I don't think Favre is looking for another team, he either stays with GB or retires, Steve on the other hand probably is.

3. Torch7

Torch7 Camp Fodder

I think he was referring to the people who already knew him personally.

"I already know a lot of guys with the team and the respect that they already have for me, and that is important.

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

If we do pass up on the "Big 3" and pick someone out of left field, I hope it's Omar Jacobs in the 3rd round. Take D'Brick in with the #3.

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

My money is on Cutler

6. my money is on vince

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

who???

8. vine young baby

9. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Like I said, Cutler. All the hype is about Lienart and Young. Hush Hush about Cutler. Look Cutler did amazing things with a below average team. Vanderbilt only allows intelligent players on their team. Guys that make the grade. Just a few months ago the titans were saying they need Intelligent players. CUTLER is the one.

10. hickoryholla

hickoryholla Guest

i heard leinart has been hangin with paris hilton. sounds like he's going hollywood. we don't want no damn left handed pretty boy. bring in the next mcnair, in young. or the next favre, in cutler. either way the titans will be back to their winning ways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar