Young Pays Visit to Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I hope the reason they took Vince to Swett's restaurant was for the food and not because Vince wouldn't have to try and read a menu.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Lmao

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I caught that too. Do we need a cocky QB to fit next to Pacman? First impressions go along way.
    Young has a long way to go to get respect from these players. I hope he didn't mistake 'interest' for respect, but thinking back on how he did on his Wonderlick(?) test..................

4. lol the kid of the dad that owns that resturant is a senior at my school, im gonna ask him when i see him today if he met him or anything, but the most disappointing draft pick for me would be matt leinart, after reading a column about how he doesnt know if he wants to be in the nfl or if he wants to be in movies and whatnot

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah no doubt. Here's the link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2404458

Matt "Show-Biz" Leinart- I'll puke if he winds up in two-tone blue.:barf:

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

matt leinart

7. thinking about haveing both of thoses guys on my team is a disappointment, and it would be for the players to because they obviously want vince young from the respect that that showed him when he came yesterday

8. maximus

maximus Starter

The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be unnatural

9. fltitan

fltitan Guest

I agree we Gunny I dont know who they will pick but I do know Reese and Fisher are going to take whoever they believe gives us the best chance of winning. They have seen all 3 workout in similar situations so they have the information as to who they want. This is the most important draft pick Reese and Fisher have made since being with the Titans and they will take the best qb available. Their jobs will probably depend on it 2 yrs from now so lets hope we get the right guy for all of us. Bad news is no one will know for sure who the best qb is until 2 yrs down the road its just 1 big crap shoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar