Young Pays Visit to Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

I would like to state first off I am Pro-Young in every which way with the third pick, but the one thing that is bothering me is how he thought the titans players respected him. Last time I checked rookie qb's had to earn their keep before they get respect. I just hope he doesn't go into training camp expecting respect instead of earning respect.

2. and i love to agree with u medal, vince is definately the pick and since so many of the titans showed him respect i think that would aslo influence the decision and clearly shows who the titan players want

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Well, they don't care who the players want, but I think they're around 55/45 Vince to Matt right now. That could change again, but it's close.

And that Cutler thing...:sad2:

Sorry Ewker. The Force is NOT strong with you on this one.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

never count out the Force

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

just don't turn to the dark side.

6. fltitan

fltitan Guest

If 2 or 3 qbs still there when we pick and if Cutlers the pick we should trade down let Oakland or Jets move up still get Cutler at 4 or 7

7. SteveH

SteveH Starter

thinking of Cutler, which pick would most disappoint you guys?!?

i don't want anyone other than Leinart or Young with that number 3

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am at the point where I don't care, I trust the team to make the correct selection. They know more then I do. And I will be happy with whoever we chose.

9. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Cutler would be a disappointment, but i guess if they got him I'd have to support him. :hmm:

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Marcus Vick baby!!! :brow:

Nah, I don't know who they'll pick, and I think I'd be ok with any of them, though for some reason I do like Cutler better, even though I feel Leinart is the best at the moment. What happens down the road is anyones guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar