Young Pays Visit to Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Texas QB Vince Young was in town yesterday and spent a large amount of time with OC Norm Chow before talking with coach Jeff Fisher and GM Floyd Reese. "I have some good feelings from them," Young said. "I really feel like they feel real good about me, too. They like my work ethic, how fast I adjust and how coachable I am and how well I am with the guys. I already know a lot of guys with the team and the respect that they already have for me, and that is important. If Tennessee picked me up, I'd get down here and get situated right afterward. I want to be here learning, trying to pick up and learn as much as I can. I know that is important." Many feel the Titans selection will be between Young and USC QB Matt Leinart who in town on Monday.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. he felt a good vibe being there, and they really like his work ethic and coachablility ++ for vince!

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Check out the Tennessean photo of him in a suit.

I'm excited about the comments regarding the coaches may now be leaning toward picking him. I know we've heard the same for Leinart, but he seems to be taking a hit now after firing his agent.

Leinart is not a BBQ guy anyway.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

At least he has his priorities straight - Tennessee in a suit, White House no suit.

5. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Cough, Cough, lots of smoke around Baptist Sporst Park....The FO is saying good things about all the QB's....who knows what they're planning to do...they'll probably surprise us all and pick someone out of left field.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Cutler is the pick.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I have a good feeling you are right

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Vince said he likes the food here.....

[​IMG]

9. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

:bricks: NO!!!!!!!

:wall: NO!!!!!

:cuss: NO!!!!!

10. metal957

metal957 Starter

Sorry to tell but that feeling is wrong

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar