Young Passes Test

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I like the idea of having 3 picks out of the first 39.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

This is a REALLY exciting draft. :nana2:

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I like the fact that the Titans are flying in their own receivers for today's workout. The fact Fisher didn't even show for the Pro Day workout tells you that the Titans will put a lot into their personal workout and the interviews.

I wonder if any of the local media will be allowed to see that workout.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Probably not. You don't want the other teams to see what you have him do, what might be your concerns about him, etc.

5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Heck yeah man. Hopefully we can do as well as last year. Think about all the good players we got then. Bo Scaife was a really good pick last year, and he's versatile, and may be a better FB than Fleming.Pretty impressive considering he is a TE.
    That's just one pick...not even mentioning Roos, Reynaldo, and all of the great recievers.

In a year or two, we can be really good I think. it would be a mistake to let Floyd Reese go. He drafts well.

7. Torch7

Torch7 Camp Fodder

Good read... Young couldn't seem to get the ball to Thomas near enough, during his freshman year. I would imagine, that the two Houston natives and Longhorn alumni, would work out well together.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

the Titans will have Cutler and Leinart throw to the same wr's

9. Torch7

Torch7 Camp Fodder

I figured as much.. I was just stating that this would be a reunion of sorts.

10. It's no easy pick...

I think about this pick every day of my life. I go around in circles thinking about who would be best for the Titans system.
    I like V.Young for his legs and athleticisim... he's like a little Mac. Plus the relationship is worth...something. Maybe.
    There's Lienert. For some reason I don't like Lienert. It might have something to do with the fact that he said (after the Rose Bowl) "We're the better team, but they won." He's a prima-donna, larger than Eli. I can't stand Eli. He would either hit big- or not at all. Not sure he would be worth it.
    Jay Cutler exists because of the previous two. However, I think in an NFL system, he has the most ability. He hasn't been involved in a winning program, but he's won some big-time games. Pressure eludes him, and that's a plus.
    Bottom line.... the Titans are gonna suck in 2006. If not, then we all win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar