Young needs help

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Xplayer52, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Well, my gosh, how dare a "true fan" think Vince might need a better supporting cast? Yeah, those folks are bandwagoneers...:crazy:

If you want to hear all lollipops and daisies, stick with the TOMB.

2. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

I agree , as a long time Titan fan I am ashamed that the TOMB is the official message board. Those people over there make us the laughing stock of the N.F.L. They are a bunch of ( well nevermind ). you know what I mean. It's nice to have a board like this one that I can read and feel you are dealing with people who actually know what thay are talking about.
    Hoffa is right , there is no need in dragging that bunch over here to lower our standards. Let them have that Mickey Mouse board full of bandwagoners and the poster that types lllliiiiikkkkeeeeeee tttthhhhiiiisssssssss ooooohhhhh yeaaaaaaaaa , lol

3. Yea its not like Vince Young played 1 game in 9 months. Yea he can't be rusty. I mean no exuces, right. I mean look at Jake Cutler he is struggling in the preseason so far, does that mean he can't improve no.

4. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

I think Chow just needs to gameplan around Vince. He will never be a pocket passer imo. Let Vince do what he does and hope for the best. If Chow is going to try and make a passer out of him we are in for a long road. I was surprised he looked that bad Friday night but hopefully he will get better. All in all I think we still have a few more years to go to get back to being a legit playoff contender but at least we are on the right track.

5. It is what it is.

6. Chow is not trying to make VY a pocket passer,where the hell did you get that?If there's one coach out there that knows how to play to the QB strengths its Chow.It amazes me where people get these crazy antics just based off of one preseason game.All of a sudden we're doomed,Madden curse has begun,VY needs help,and we're still years away from being contenders.Chow has even said himself hes not going to change Vince's game and that hes going to improve the things he needs to.The Pats are a good team defensively and they know how to attack a teams weakness and they did that.As much as people say in the pre-season they don't game plan the pats did.They showed multiple looks at the line,spies, and had 8 in the box including blitzers for the majority of the game.How the hell do you expect to run or even pass for that matter?The titans ran a base 4-3 defense for the majority of the game and a base offense with no wrinkles.Please people just be patient if you remember last year we looked worse then this year in the preseason and things turned out alright.....

7. Thank you very much!! Post of the year!!! :yes:

8. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

#1, I said "if" Chow is. #2, I am not basing anything on one preseason game. #3, I watched the game so I didn't need the Pat's Def. breakdown. Last Chow's play calling has never impressed me and yes I still think we are a few seasons away from being contenders , that's not saying anything bad at all it's just the way I see things. We have no proven wideouts and worse we have no run game.

9. Blah,Blah,Blah, People said that about last season too. That we weren't contenders, and it would take 4-5 years to turn it around. Talk is cheap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar