Young needs help

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Xplayer52, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i doubt many of our WR's could make other team's roster...

in fact, aside from Vince, we have the worst collection of talent at the skill positions in the nfl.....

2. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

Thats what I've been saying! Moulds isn't that bad and Jones might be the future but we need a big time playmaker now!!!!

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Our Wrs will be fine..

Moulds hasn't done anything..

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Does brady need help?

He's the one with 2 picks in less than a half of play.

5. The only thing VY needs is time to shake off the rust give me a break. You fans panic to much. Ask yourself this.. did anyone of the starters get hurt? Did Vy throw any picks? Didn't our defense play their hearts out? Wasn't it VY's first game back in real action? You guys worry about Vince Young too much that you guys take credit away from the guys that stepped up. God Lee

6. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Even If Torry Holt, Marvin Harrison, Steve Smith, Chad Johnson, Even If Jerry Rice Was In His Prime And Were Available And The Titans Had Pleanty Of Money Under The Cap They Still Would Not Give Vince Young A Weapon The Refuse To Make The Offense Better. They Like Cheap Middle Of The Road Players And All They Will Go After.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It's amazing Vince didn't get hurt ,with the lick he took when your boy Henry served him on a platter for Harrison.
    I worry about VY dropping back when CH is in there...

8. Dudes calm down! Just stop watching reading the newspaper, stop listening to what espn has to say. I can't believe some of you fans. First you guys are all like Vy is the man, VY is my hero, now all I hear is was it a mistake to draft VY, wow just wow. Nice to show your true colors. NOT EVEN MANNING WOULD HAVE BEEN GOOD, IF HE KEPT GETTING RUSHED EVERY FREAKING PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Theres no way you can be a succesfully QB if you have pressure in your face, all day just ask David Carr.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Who are you talking about? I didn't see everyone praising VY and now saying it was a mistake to draft him.
    Can you calm down, since you're not reading the newspaper or watching ESPN?

10. Just hush! Some of you fans, are showing your true colors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar